You always get more than you bargained for with a Jerr-Dan®, like a 3-Car Carrier that can actually haul 4 cars. Multiple key slots combined with an optional Wheel Lift System allow you to transport 3 cars on the bed and tow an additional car in back. And removable aluminum side rails make it easier to load disabled vehicles with a fork-truck. Best of all, it’s a Jerr-Dan—so it’s built to carry more than its fair share, job after job and mile after mile.
VERSATILITY: Removable aluminum side rails (steel bed) make it easier to load and unload disabled vehicles.
And multiple key slots combined with an optional Wheel Lift System allow you to transport up to 4 cars.
EFFICIENCY: Save time and avoid damage with an efficient load/unload angle, upper-deck cut-outs and a threerung step ladder that allows for easy access to upper-deck hold-down straps; so loading the vehicle on the upper
deck will be easier, safer, and more efficient.
DURABILITY strong, lightweight upper deck and high-strength steel lower deck are built for a long working
life, and Jerr-Dan’s exclusive No-Lube™ technology reduces maintenance, saving time and money.
- Load angles as low as 10.0 degrees
- Lowest maintenance carrier in the world, including No-Lube™ technology for slide pads and pivot joints
- Strongest aluminum bed in the industry featuring exclusive and patented Galvanized Steel Beam Technology™
- On-board hydraulic pressure gauge allows for enhanced troubleshooting
- Single sheet decking on steel deck reduces weld joints & potential corrosion points
- Low-profile winch cable/tensioner plate
- Lower manual and air upper winch free-spool
- Corrosion-resistant lighted dual control stations
- Most advanced, high performance hose / wire cable- tracking system in the industry
- Highest standard DOT reflectivity and lighting levels in the industry
- Versatile tie-down locations
- Maximum legal payload capacity in its class (up to 1000 lbs. more than competitors)
- V-Chain with Cluster Hooks
- Tie-Down Chain & Strap Package
- Minimum RBM (Resisting Bending Moment) – 2,000,000 in-lbs.
(1,000,000 in.-lbs. per frame rail)
- Usable CA (Cable to Axle Centerline) – 208” – 214” CA (186”-192” CT) (28’ deck) – 232” – 238” CA (210” – 216” CT) (30’ deck)
- Optimal Load Angle Frame Height – 34”–41”
- Minimum GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – 33,000 lbs. (20,000 rear, 12,000 front)
- Currently available for: Kenworth, Peterbilt, Ford, Freightliner, Navistar, Hino (contact sales for specific model information)
- Exclusive R.A.I.L.™ System (Rear Awareness Indicator Lights)*
- Wireless remote with exclusive ARM™ (Actuated Remote Mechanism) system standard on all winches
- LED work lights package standard
- 36”, 48”, 60” & 78” toolboxes, storage trays and baskets
- Automatic throttle-up on-demand (subject to chassis configuration)
- Galvanized subframe and wheel lift components
- Various other towing and storage options
- Length – 28’, 30’ Lower – 14’ Upper
- Capacity – 20,000 lbs. – 15,000 Lower/5,000 Upper
- Width – 96”
- Style – Aluminum (Lower & Upper) Extruded 6061-T6 decking Fixed blade side rails – Steel (Lower) 3/16” diamond or smooth decking Removable blade side rails
- Winch (worm gear) – 8,000 lbs. (all locations)
- Lift Capacity – 3,000 lbs. or 5,000 lbs.
- Tow Capacity – 7,500 lbs. or 12,000 lbs.
- Maximum Extended Reach – 58”
- Ground Approach Angle – 4˚
For more information, visit www.jerrdan.com.