1. The Low Loader is probably one of the most innovative pieces of towing equipment on the market.
Detroit Wrecker proudly manufactures one of the coolest, strongest, and easy to maintain flatbed tow trucks on the market. With
revolutionary features like a 3.5° tilt angle, & 40 degree Dump Angle. 20,000 lb. deck capacity, stationary pylon with integrated hydraulic tank, winch hose pulley system, easy to access bed wear pads, one piece control handles, bed lock free design, and lifetime warranty on pins & bushings. What more could a modern day tower ask for?
2. The Lil Hercules Herc-0-matic Self Loader has “Detroit Wrecker Built Tough” written all over it.
Weighing less than 1,000 lbs., this unit has a towing capacity of 8,000 lbs. We offer our own frame reinforcement package as well as wireless controls and lifetime warranty on all pins & bushings. Check out our Detroit Wrecker Sales YouTube page for videos on our products.
3. We are a full dealer of all Ramsey, Jerr Dan, Dynamic, All Grip and nearly 30 others for replacement parts and new equipment.
4. Wrecker Parts Specialist are here and capable of selling you replacement parts for any brand tow truck. From the rarest to the oldest equipment still on the road, we can find the parts you need.
5. Detroit Wrecker is capable of handling ANY service job. With our own fabrication capabilities and over 100 years combined of towing equipment experience, no job too big or small will be passed off by us.
6. We service Heavy Duty Wreckers. 7. We have our own cylinder manufacturing shop. Whether your cylinder came from a tow truck or a rock crusher, Detroit Wrecker can rebuild it or copy it!
8. We offer ICOM’s patented propane system for flatbeds, pickups, and wreckers that can run on propane and switch back to gasoline saving you thousands of dollars each year in fuel costs.
9. We build the TOUGHEST replacement decks on the market for all major brands, capable of carrying 40,000+ lbs.
10. We have a fabrication shop and talent capable of building anything you can imagine for your towing equipment.
Detroit Wrecker has expanded to a larger 40,000 square foot facility, doubling their current square footage. They have added state of the art equipment, and hired more fabricators and welders.
The goal is to add an element of diversity to better meet the needs of towers with products in stock to eliminate downtime.
Detroit also wants to double the production of the Low Loader and the Little Herc Units.
We know what we do, we are proud of what we do, and we want you to know it. Detroit Wrecker’s customer service is second to none, offering one of the longest Manufactures warranties. Detroit offers a 4 year limited warranty on cylinder seals, and a lifetime warranty on pins and bushings.
Check out our website, Tow 411 Forum, EBay Store, Facebook, YouTube, or just call us at 313-835-8700 to find out why Detroit
Wrecker is the towing equipment industries best kept secret! http://www.DetroitWrecker.com/