No matter what size Towing Company you own, there are numerous benefits for you and your company to attend a tow show which supports not only your industry but also your STATE TOWING ASSOCIATION. The planning of this event is built around the idea of your personal company and what can we do as an association to benefit your company by attending. This event allows you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with fellow towers, motor clubs, finance companies, insurance agencies, safety apparel, towing equipment suppliers and equipment manufacturers.
The environment at trade shows allows vendors to compete for your business while allowing you to discover new companies representing the type of products and solutions you are seeking.
Once you have made the decision to attend, check our website for information on preregistration, schedule of events, seminars, training classes, exhibitor listing and the do’s & don’t of attending this event. Knowing what seminars and events are available will help you plan your trip.
Once you’ve decided to attend:
- Begin by pre-registering for your name badge, there’s no need to wait in line
- Networking opportunities – meet with other towers, suppliers and friends
- Product comparisons – save time by viewing the products without searching the web, while taking advantage of ‘show specials and discounts’.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and products.
- Negotiating rates – meet face-to-face with your motor club representative, equipment or equipment finance company.
- Latest technology – whether its lights, towing techniques or equipment, here’s your opportunity to see it all.
- Education – Seminars to assist you in all aspects of your business needs.
- Beauty Contest – the chance to show off your rolling advertisement
- Driving Competition – test of skills
- Kid’s Mini Rodeo – It’s never too early to get the little ones involved in our industry
- Miller Industries – live demonstrations and hospitality
- Hospitality events – opportunity to mingle
- Celebrity Auctions – benefitting the TRAO Injured Driver’s Fund
- Friday Night Concert – by Nashville based CEF Michael Band
- Great Wolf Lodge – Great amenities and a 79,000 sq ft in door water park
- FUN – Most of all we want you to have a great time and motivate you to enjoy your work more.
Our intent is to bring you and your family an event that you will look forward to attending for many years to come.
Remember most of all to say ‘Thank You’ to the Show Sponsors who take as much pride in our Show as we do. Our moto has always been….’Support those who support us!!!’