GIVE YOUR HARD WORKING CARRIER A JOB ON THE SIDE
With the Jerr-Dan Side Recovery System, any job is in your wheelhouse. It can pull from multiple angles — side or rear. And its Recovery Boom pivots to allow recovery from either side. Now your carrier can work twice as hard, so you don’t have to.
- 8,000 lb or 10,000 lb high speed planetary winch
- Winch cable tensioner
- Easy access winch remote free spool release (manual or air)
- Independent hydraulic stabilizer legs – Fits varying frame heights from 32” to 42”
- Quick switch pivoting recovery boom (no assembly required) – Easily recover from either side of the vehicle. A simple pin release allows the patented boom to swing from one side to the other
- Twelve tie-back locations
- Snatch block and galvanized shackle
- Independent hide-away flip down claw/spade with dual stabilizing feature – Allows for greater strength and stability. Also alleviates need for wood blocks to prevent road damage or bolt-on attachments to break through ice
- Wireless remote control system for all functions (with manual overrides)
- Custom Hydraulic Manifold for simpler and more efficient hydraulic hose routing
- Fully Adjustable Light Pylon – Comes standard and easily adjusts to all popular chassis cab heights
- Mechanical/hydraulic locking features on all functions for improved safety
INDEPENDENT SELF-STOWING FLIP DOWN CLAW/SPADE
Get greater strength and stability, and eliminate the need for wood blocks to prevent road damage or bolt-on attachments to break through ice.
HIGH-SPEED PLANETARY WINCH
Designed to fit 8,000 lbs and 10,000 lbs capacity planetary winches.
PIVOTING RECOVERY BOOM
A simple pin release allows the boom to swing from one side to the other so you can easily recover from either side of the vehicle.
- Structural Capacity – 10,000 lbs
- Winch Capacity – SRS-8 8,000 lbs – SRS-10 10,000 lbs
- Wire Rope – SRS-8 3/8” dia x 100 ft – SRS-10 7/16” dia x 75 ft
- Weight (Complete Unit) – 1,200 lbs
- Can pull rated winch capacity in any direction safely, with recovery boom in either stowed location